The current set of Connected Transaction Listing Rules in Chapter 14A (the “CT Rules”) came into effect on 1 July 2014. This course will give a comprehensive detailed practical coverage of the CT Rules by way of flowcharts and examples.
Highlights of the course include:
- What are Connected Transactions?
- Who is a Connected Person? Definition of “associate”, “connected subsidiary”, “deemed connected person” explored
- Exemptions: total & partial Exemptions
- Continuing Connected Transactions
- Requirements of Connected Transactions
- Other Applicable Rules and General Principles
- Exercises and Case Studies
(for 2 or more members from the same company)
or 20% off per person
To view our Registration Conditions click here.