The new Connected Transaction Listing Rules in Chapter 14A (the “CT Rules”) became effective on 1 July 2014. This course will give a comprehensive detailed practical coverage of the CT Rules by way of flowcharts and examples. The course will also provide a useful overview of the differences between the CT Rules and the rules prior to 1 July 2014 for those who are familiar with the prior rules.
Highlights of the course include:
- What are Connected Transactions?
- Who is a Connected Person? Definition of “associate”, “connected subsidiary”, “deemed connected person” explored
- Exemptions: total & partial Exemptions
- Continuing Connected Transactions
- Requirements of Connected Transactions
- Other Applicable Rules and General Principles
- Exercises and Case Studies
To view our Registration Conditions click here.