David Cheng is Partner in Winston & Strawn’s Hong Kong office who focuses his practice on capital markets, including initial public offerings (IPOs), spin-offs, reverse takeovers, open offers, rights issue, public takeovers and privatization, mergers and acquisitions, bond issuance, compliance for listed companies and Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) license applications. He advises underwriters, placing agents, private and public companies across a wide range of industries, including energy, food & beverage, consumer products, real estate, pharmaceuticals, finance, and media and entertainment. David has extensive experience representing companies in their fund raising activities in Hong Kong, notably on their listing on the Growth Enterprise Market (GEM) and Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE).
Winston & Strawn
- (Online Via Zoom) Hong Kong Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) Regime (22/Feb/2022 04:00 pm)
- (Live Face to Face and Zoom) Listing of Pre-revenue Biotech Companies (30/Sep/2020 02:30 pm)
- Reverse Takeover Rules and Continuing Listing Criteria Listing Rules Update (08/Nov/2019 02:30 pm)
- Reverse Takeovers (27/Sep/2018 02:30 pm)
- *FULL* Reverse Takeovers (11/Dec/2017 02:30 pm)