Despite regulatory protections discrimination and discriminatory employment practices remain a problem in Hong Kong. The following course will provide information on the anti-discrimination laws in Hong Kong as well as the relevant enforcement bodies and suggestions for employers and businesses to ensure compliance and help to eliminate discrimination in the workplace.
Highlights of the course include:
- Overview of Discrimination Legislation
- Protections in the Workplace
- Vicarious Liability
- Making an EOC complaint
- Making a Discrimination claim
- Sex Discrimination/ Harassment
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Family Status Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination (incl. Covid-19)
- Race Discrimination/ Harassment
- Codes of Practice
- Current Issues /Future Developments
To view our registration conditions click HERE.