A wholly foreign owned enterprise (‘WFOE’), after the completion of registration with Asset Management Association of China (“AMAC”) as a private securities investment funds manager (“PFM”), may launch private securities investment funds. A large number of regulations and rules should be followed during the fund launch and the ongoing compliance. The following course will provide an overview about how a WFOE PFM can launch private funds and what should be well noted from the perspective of ongoing compliance.
- How to Launch a Private Fund in China
- Legal Documents of a Private Fund
- Private Fund Raising
- Fundraising and Marketing Requirements
- Fundraising Procedures of a Private Funds
- Post Filing Procedures with AMAC
- Disclosure Obligation to the Investors
- Reporting Obligation to Regulator
To view our registration conditions click here.