The Securities and Futures Commission launched a consultation regarding proposed amendments to the Code on Unit Trusts and Mutual Funds. This course will provide a comprehensive overview of the Code on Unit Trusts & Mutual Funds as well as the proposed amendments.
Highlights of the course include:
- Overview of the SFC Handbook and the Code on Unit Trusts and Mutual Funds
- Application of the Code
- Fund manager’s eligibility
- Obligations of trustee / custodian
- Types of funds that require authorization
- Getting a fund authorized – the application process
- Dealing with the SFC – issues and concerns of the SFC
- Proposed amendments to the Code
To view our registration conditions click here.